A perfect Yogurt Berry Parfait for a morning breakfast or a healthy afternoon snack. All you’ll need is 3-ingredients – yogurt, berries, and homemade granola. Ready to enjoy in less than 10 minutes.
Difference Between Parfait and Yogurt Parfait
A parfait is a French dessert that consists of layers of frozen custard and fruit. In the United States, it’s similar to an ice cream sundae with fruit or syrup. There’s no reason not to serve a parfait for breakfast. All you need to do is simply change up the ingredients.
This is a layered dessert that is traditionally made with custard or ice cream, makes for a perfect breakfast. You can serve it with fresh fruits along with granola and chopped nuts. There are many options for the types of yogurts you use.
Here are some of yogurt recommendations:
Fruits That You Can Use For Yogurt Parfaits
- Sliced Bananas
- Sliced Strawberries
- Berries: Blueberries, Raspberries, or Blackberries
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Chopped Peaches, Mangoes, or Pineapples
Additional Ingredients To Add
- Our homemade granola which will be sure to enhance the flavor to your parfait. This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make and adds the right amount of crunch. Just add in all of the flavors you enjoy!
- Natural Sweeteners use honey, agave, maple syrup, or date syrup.
How To Make Yogurt Berry Parfait
Servings: 1 | Course: Breakfast
- ¼ Cup Yogurt (Plain, Greek, or Plant-Based, divided)
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Strawberries (diced)
- ½ Cup Homemade Granola
Prep: 8 minutes
Time needed: 8 minutes.
- With your choice of bowl or wine glass, start by filling ⅓ of the granola on the bottom. Then sprinkle a few blueberries and diced strawberries. Dollop about 2 spoonful of the yogurt on top of the berries and continue to repeat these steps again.
- Finish them off with a garnish of berries and granola. Grab a spoon and enjoy!