Have you ever asked yourself, “How can I reduce my carbon footprint?” or “How can I get involved in reducing the risk of global warming?” If your answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place to get started! This has been an ongoing global issue. Wherever you or I may be, each country is looking for a greener way to live to fix this issue that has been happening pre-industrial days. It’s crazy to say that this was not something we ever thought would happen if it wasn’t for all the unusual climate changes that are affecting our agriculture and more.
To get more eye-opening information. Here are some great documentary related to the topic that we recommend to watch:
- A Plastic Ocean starring Tanya Streeter discovers the world’s oceans brimming with plastic waste. Available on Netflix (free to watch).
- Before the Floor features Leonardo DiCaprio meets with scientists, activists, and world leaders to discuss the dangers of climate change and possible solutions. Available on Amazon Prime.
- Tomorrow is a documentary directed by a group of friends trying to make a better place for their children. Many things have been tried to resolve the ecological and economic crises. They haven’t really worked. In the documentary, they met with people that had suggested solutions and their actions. Available on Amazon Prime (free to watch).
- The True Cost is about how fast fashion creates a lot of textile waste and how factory workers are affected by the high demands. Available on Amazon Prime (free to watch).
- Minimalism Two childhood friends went from corporate high-paying jobs to becoming minimalists and bloggers. They share how this change has made such an impact in their life as well as others that have gone minimalist. Available on Netflix (free to watch).
Each documentary touches on environmental and materialistic issues that are hurting our ecosystem. It makes you really think about how we must change to better ourselves and our surroundings as it can affect our health in more ways than we could possibly think.