Fun party food does not have to be complicated or time-consuming. These Patriotic Berry Kabobs are festive and easy to make. Include the kids to help make these fun berry kabobs.
What isn’t to love about these strawberry, blueberry, and marshmallow skewers?!? They can be made the day before the celebration and served well as long as they are neatly wrapped.
I don’t add anything extra to these because they’re already perfectly easy and tasty as they are. Sometimes just the original raw fruit is all you need. So skip the glaze or topping just enjoy these simple 4th of July Berry Kabobs. (If you want to add an elevated touch, drizzle with dark chocolate).
More MGF Recipes
Ingredients You Will Need
How To Make Patriotic Berry Kabobs
Servings: 12 Stainless Steel Kabobs or 24 Wooden Kabobs | Course: Snack, Dessert Cuisine: American
- 2 Cups Strawberries (diced)
- 2 Cups Blueberries
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows (regular or vegan)
- 12 Stainless steel Skewers or 24 Wooden Skewers
Prep: 15 Minutes
Time needed: 15 minutes.
- Clean and dry your berries.
- Cut strawberries into the same size as mini marshmallows and blueberries.
- Thread the berries and marshmallows onto the skewers in a red, white, and blue pattern.
- Place them covered in a plate and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Notes: These can be made in advance if needed for summer barbecues or picnic gatherings.