An Iced Lavender London Fog Latte Recipe that will become your new favorite! It’s super refreshing, comforting, and energizing. Yum!
I’ve got your latest spring and summer drink that has been my favorite ever since I first tried it. A Lavender London Fog latte from my local café in NYC. I was so amazed with it that I wanted to recreate this hot version that I enjoyed so much during the winter season to be enjoyed in the beautiful outdoors.
What is London Fog Latte?
A London Fog Latte originated in Canada. It is a hot tea-based drink made of Earl Grey tea, milk, and vanilla. What makes this drink a “fog” is the frothiness from the milk. Try our London Fog Latte recipe that we made with our homemade vanilla simple syrup.
Benefits of Lavender Tea & Earl Grey Tea
Lavender can be made into tea by brewing the dried purple buds with hot water. Some of the benefits of just drinking this alone can help relax nerves, enhance skin health, and aid in sleep. Earl Grey is made of a combination of black tea and bergamot orange. Some bergamot benefits are it can improve heart health and digestion. While black tea has antioxidant properties, improve cholesterol, and improve gut health and blood pressure.
Our Favorite Picks for Lavender and Earl Grey
Other things to make with Lavender and Earl Grey
- Lavender Lemonade
- Gluten-Free Lavender Lemon Poppy Cake
- Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies
- Vegan Lavender Earl Grey Scones
How To Make Iced Lavender London Fog Latte
Servings: 2 Cups | Course: Drinks | Cuisine: American, British
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 2 Tsp Earl Grey (loose-leaf or 2 tea bags)
- 6 Tbsp Lavender Syrup (divided)
- 4 Tbsp Vanilla Syrup (divided)
- ⅔ Cup Choice of milk (we like using oat milk or nut milk)
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes
Time needed: 10 minutes.
- Allow Earl Grey tea to steep for 5 minutes in hot water.
- Fill two big glasses halfway with ice.
- Add the lavender and Vanilla syrup. Then pour your choice of milk next.
- Pour ⅓ cup tea over the top of each glass and reserve the remaining tea in case you want it stronger or for another serving later!
- Garnish with lavender. Then, serve right away and enjoy.