A Quick and Easy Chocolate Ganache that is a must-have! Perfect for your Hot Chocolates, Desserts, and more!
Chocolate Ganache is a simple mixture of chocolate & cream inspired by France and used in making candies, truffles & hot chocolates. A simple and easy 5-minute homemade recipe that you will be reaching for more often! All you only need are Artisan kettle organic chocolate, coconut cream, a microwave, and 4 minutes to make this simple chocolate ganache recipe!
Don’t forget to try our delicious chocolate ganache in Hot Chocolate or Peppermint Mocha Latte!
OUR LATEST VIDEO
How To Make Chocolate Ganache
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips to a heatproof bowl and set aside. In a Pyrex Measuring cup heat coconut cream for 45 seconds. Stir and heat for an additional 30 seconds. *Keep an eye on this process as you do not want your milk to bubble over.
- Once the Coconut cream is warm remove it from the microwave and pour it over your Chocolate chips letting it rest for 2 minutes without disturbing.
- Whisking slowly from center to outward mix till smooth and combined. Cool before using in desserts or Hot Chocolate.
- Whipped Ganache Frosting: After storing Ganache in the refrigerator for at least an hour add to a high-speed electric mixer and beat on Medium-low till Light and fluffy. This is a great substitute for frosting without sugar!
- White Chocolate Ganache: This recipe can be made with the same instructions and substituting with Artisan Kettle Organic White Chocolate.