Grilled veggies are a great healthy option for you and your family especially if you are trying to find new ways to cook them! Our Grilled Mixed Veggies have a simple 3-ingredient marinade and require little to no prep. This super simple and easy recipe has become a go-to dish for when we are in a rush for time or need to whip up a delicious meal.
We find grilled veggies regardless of what kind, never taste bad! This might be because we love all veggies. Besides that, the flavor of a good grilling char really enhances the taste. Sweet Peppers, Garlic, Asparagus, Carrots, Zucchini, Onions & Mushrooms are by far my favorite grilled veggies!
Ingredients You Will Need Or Substitutions
- Sweet peppers or Bell Peppers
- Asparagus- Broccolini
- Carrots – Radish
- Zucchini or Yellow Squash
- Mushrooms or Brussel Sprout
- Cauliflower or Broccoli
Have you ever tried Grilling Cabbage or Kale. Though a little tricky the taste is unbelievable!
Enjoying this Recipe, Give These A Try Also
Don’t forget to #madeguiltfree on Instagram or post pictures on our Facebook page if you try this Grilled Mixed Veggies, We love seeing how you make this your own!
Great reads on Grilling & Veggies
How To Make Grilled Mixed Veggies
We are sharing a couple of our favorite veggies and how we prepared them in this recipe. Feel free to use the list above to substitute the veggies you are using!
Servings: 10 | Course: Lunch, Dinner | Cuisine: American
- 16 oz. Sweet peppers
- 24 oz. Carrot sticks
- 2 Zucchinis, Cut in slices or sticks
- 1- 2 Bunches Asparagus spears, ends cut
- 1 Sweet Onion, Cut into thick steaks
- 5-6 Roma Tomatoes
*For other mix-in and flavor combination suggestions you can read more above the post.
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes
For this recipe we used a wide variety of veggies, but feel free to make this your own. One thing to remember is that Roma tomatoes cooked whole on a grill can pop so be sure to keep an eye on them.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
- Line cut veggies on a tray and drizzle olive oil, oregano and salt to taste.
- Wash veggies and cut into desired sizes.
- Grill till tender and a nice char forms. I find my green veggies cook faster then my bright veggies.
- Depending on the size of your veggies you might need to modify the Marinade ingredients.
- If cooking indoors be sure to watch out for oil splatters
- If cooking on a grill be sure to watch out for the tomato juice