Snack time just got fun! In this recipe, I made energy-boosting Frozen Yogurt Bites. With Greek yogurt sweetened with honey and topped with chocolate chips, pomegranate seeds, sliced almonds and pepitas seeds!
During the hot summer season, I enjoy getting frozen yogurt with fun toppings with my friends. But, did you know it’s actually super simple to make? If you head over to our white peach frozen yogurt recipe, you will not be disappointed! It’s even better than ice cream I tell you! For our Frozen yogurt bites recipe, you can use a silicone mini muffin pan or just use a half sheet pan to make them into barks. All you will need is Greek yogurt, honey and mix-ins. It’s that easy!
Frozen Yogurt Bites Mix-in Options
- Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Tropical Fruits: Pineapples, Mangoes
- Chocolate Chips (regular or mini)
- Seeds & Nuts (sliced almonds, pecans, walnuts, and pepitas seeds)
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
Ingredients You Will Need
More MGF Recipes
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Bites
Servings: 24 mini bites or 8 barks | Course: Snack, Dessert Cuisine: American
Prep: 10 Minutes | Freeze: 2-4 Hours
Time needed: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Mix together Greek yogurt and honey together. Spoon the yogurt into the silicone mini muffin pan. Spread it as thick or thin as you like. In my recipe, it’s about ½-inch thick.
- Then garnish with chopped pomegranate seeds, mini chocolate chips, pepitas, and sliced almonds.
- Pop them in the freezer for 2-4 hour or until completely frozen.
- Then remove from the freezer and pop them out of the silicone muffin pan mold.
- Store them in an airtight container or stasher bag and freeze for up to 3 months.