The best crispy lemon potatoes recipe! Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and bursting with delicious lemon garlic flavor. All the tips and tricks for roasting the perfect classic Greek lemon potatoes!
The ideal traditional Greek lemon potatoes recipe to enjoy at any dinner meal. Greek lemon potatoes are fantastic when eaten on their own or with a roast to soak up all the delicious juices. Great for many dietary restrictions, these Lemon potatoes can be eaten with falafels or even chicken or pork Souvlaki! Yum!!
So, how exactly do you make these amazing crispy lemon potatoes? It’s more simple than you think, from picking the best potato variety, then adding the perfect lemon-garlic mixture to crisp them to perfection!
Crispy Lemon Potatoes Step-by-Step
To make the best crispy lemon potatoes, you need to use the right potatoes. When making any roasted potatoes, I recommend using Yukon gold or russet potatoes as they are perfect for many recipes.
- Take your clean russet potatoes and cut them into wedges. Then, press your cloves of garlic.
- Place the potatoes in your deep baking tray. Add your pressed garlic, lemon juice, vegetable broth, olive oil, and seasonings (salt, pepper, oregano).
Tip: To save time, we love using Santa Cruz Pure Lemon Juice. It will give it the same flavor as freshly squeezed lemon juice and save so much time!
- Place in the oven at 400°F for 40 minutes. Then, remove it from the oven and flip the potato wedges. Return it to the oven for additional 30-40 minutes to crisp the other side. Serve Hot!
Other Potato Recipes You Will Like…
Ingredients You Will Need
How To Make Crispy Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Servings: 6 | Course: Side Dish | Cuisine: Greek
- 4 Russet Potatoes (cut to wedges)
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- ½ Cup Vegetable Broth
- 5-6 Cloves Garlic (minced or pressed)
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 1 hour 20 minutes
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Begin by cleaning the russet potatoes by scrubbing the outer skin to remove any dirt. Then, slice the potatoes into wedges and place them in a deep baking tray. Place the pressed garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, vegetable broth, and seasonings (salt, pepper, and oregano) onto your potatoes. Give them a good toss. Place the potatoes into the oven and bake for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven and rotate the potatoes. Then bake an additional 30-40 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot and Enjoy!