An Easy, No Fuss 2-ingredient Valentine’s day Desserts. Enjoy our simple chocolate-dipped dessert recipes.
Oh Chocolate, how we love thee!!! This year we decided to make a simple yet delicious valentine’s day treat that is so versatile that you will want to dip everything in your fridge in chocolate! (Believe us we tried)
WATCH THIS QUICK VIDEO OF OUR 2-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE DIPPED DESSERTS RECIPE
And subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly cooking videos!
Nothing is more romantic than chocolate-dipped strawberries. Just by simply using dark, milk, or white chocolate and fresh strawberries. But honestly, you can use about anything to dip with chocolate.
Here are some of our recommendations that go well with chocolate:
- Fruits (Pineapples, clementines, bananas, and etc.)
- Dried Fruits
These are just a few. It covers just about everybody’s palate. Whether you love sweet, savory or both!
Chocolate Dipped Desserts are great for any special event, not just Valentine’s Day. They make a great display for bridal showers, birthdays, and even party favors. By perfecting your skills in dipping chocolates, you can elevate them by adding decorations or even drizzling other chocolates to great fun designs.
How To Make Chocolate Dipped Desserts
Course: Desserts | Cuisine: American
- 10 oz Milk, Dark, or White Chocolate
- 1-2 Cups Dipping Ingredients of your choice (ex. fresh strawberries, pretzels, cheese, crackers, chips, cookies, fresh fruit, dried fruits, and etc)
Prep: 27 minutes | Cook: 3 minutes
Time needed: 30 minutes.
- Pour your chocolate into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave the milk chocolate for 30 seconds intervals, removing and stirring at each 30-second interval, until the chocolate has melted. Stir often, making sure not to burn the chocolate!
- Line a sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper. Dip your ingredients into the chocolate and twist slightly to let the excess chocolate fall back into the bowl.
- Chill to let set for at least 15 minutes.
Note: Dip your chocolate into any toppings such as nuts or sprinkles if desired immediately after dipping into the chocolate!